Sweep the phone
Address:No. 8, Wucun Industrial Park, Qufu City, Shandong Province
+86 537 6728828
Methyl sulfonyl methane
1. Rehabilitate the attrited arthrosis cartilage,is a key structural component in cartilage and acts as a lubricant
2. Enhance the immunity and improve osteoporosis.
3. Cure neuralgia, arthralgia and process the concrescence of wounds.
4. Promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage.
5. Has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis. 6. Has some curative effect on melanoma, lung cancer and renal carcinoma.
1. Used as medicine's raw material, it can promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage with evident effect of relieving inflmmation and easing pain.
2. Used as nutritive food of diabetes, it can cure enteritis instead of cortisol and has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
3. Used in cosmetic feed and food additive industry.
MSM can be a natural remedy for muscular soreness and athletic injuries, tendonitis, bursitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia, post-traumatic inflammation and pain, heartburn and hyperacidity, headaches and back pain, and allergies. MSM is critical to the formation of connective tissue of all types. People taking MSM may notice benefits including softer skin, harder nails, thicker hair, and softening of scar tissue. MSM is often combined with glucosamine and chondroitin for joint relief and repair.
1.Helps to maintain the structure of the proteins in the body
2.Helps in the formation of keratin which is essential for hair and nail growth
3.Aids in the production of immunoglobulin which maintains the immune system
4.Catalyzes the chemical reactions, which change food into energy.
5.Inhibit pain impulses along nerve fibers (analgesia)
7.Increase blood supply
1.MSM is a relatively new dietary supplement form of sulfur that is found in our living tissues.
2.MSM supports healthy connective tissues like tendons, ligaments, and muscle. Thus, it is important in conditions such as arthritis, muscle pains, bursitis, etc.
3.MSM should be considered an integral part of any health care practice because of its physiological action, indirect importance, and current / future uses.